Covid- 19 Safety Measures Latest
Thank you for your patience and understanding over our first few weeks. There are lots of changes to school life but we appreciate your cooperation to ensure that everyone is as safe as possible at Christ Church and in our community.
- If your child or a member of your household displays any of symptoms of Coronavirus symptoms, they should not attend school. The symptoms are-
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
- Please contact the school office for further advice
- Please respect the 1+ distancing when dropping off and picking up- Be considerate to others
- Stick to our staggered timings and try as much as possible not to be too early or late
- If you feel that maintaining a safe distance is difficult, adults can wear masks when dropping off and picking up
- Be mindful of spacing in smaller spaces such as the KS1 gate and the path outside Y3
Items from home
- Children can bring wipe clean lunch boxes and water bottles
- On PE days, children can bring trainers in a plastic bag- They should wear their usual school shoes- We do not need PE kits yet
- Please do not send soft back packs and book bags- We will be introducing some online home reading and timetables this week
As the guidance and advice is updated, we will look to review our risk assessments and measures and communicate any changes through the app, our website, social media and the newsletter. If you are unsure about any of the information, please speak with the school office or a member of staff at the gate.